We’re looking for someone to lead our Partner Affiliate program. Our rapidly expanding software agency is seeking a highly motivated and organized individual to start and manage our affiliate programs.
Your duties will include:
- Build and maintain customer relationships in order to understand their needs and business priorities.
- Provide excellent customer service to maintain existing affiliates and acquire new affiliates.
- Handle business deal tracking, monitoring, closing, and other related activities as needed.
- Coordinate with various teams to address affiliate needs in accurate and timely manner.
- Implement affiliate marketing activity including email campaigns, newsletters, blog, etc to increase revenue targets.
- Recommend process improvements to increase revenue targets.
- Perform new customer acquisition through research, referrals, networking, cold calling, data feeds and emails.
- Set marketing and sales goals to achieve revenue growth.
- Provide training on affiliate management as needed.
- Maintain open communication with all affiliates on the day-to-day issues.
- Develop business strategies to improve affiliate program.
- Stay current with trends in affiliate marketing and identify new opportunities.
- Organize and coordinate trade shows and other promotional activities for product launches and specials.
- Work with management team to execute and close new affiliate deals.
- Communicate with new and existing affiliates regarding upcoming promotions and optimization opportunities.
- Creating marketing materials or affiliate (or managing another freelancer, where appropriate). Materials include brandable report, five emails, five social media blurbs and five graphical ads (e.g., banners).
We are seeking someone with the following qualification and skills:
- A bachelor’s degree in marketing, advertising or a similar field and
- At least 1 year experience as an affiliate marketer.
Bonus if you already have contacts in online marketing that you can recruit to the team!
Our rapidly expanding software agency is seeking an Administrative Operations Coordinator to join our company and act as a point of contact for our clients, consultants and project teams. They will be the person responsible to organize our company’s day-to-day operations. Your job will be to provide clerical support to our managers and employees and coordinate all daily administrative activities.
The Administrative Operations Coordinator responsibilities include supporting regular office operations, screening phone calls and scheduling internal meetings. To be successful in this role, you should have excellent organization skills along with the ability to prioritize tasks and meet deadlines.
Ultimately, you will provide administrative, and operations support to our team and ensure all daily procedures run smoothly.
- Manage and route phone calls appropriately
- Process and report on office expenses
- Maintain physical and digital employee records
- Schedule in-house and external meetings
- Distribute incoming mail
- Manage and order office supplies
- Make travel arrangements
- Organize company documents into updated filing systems
- Address client’s queries (via email, phone or in-person)
- Maintain internal databases
- Prepare presentations, spreadsheets and reports
- Update office policies and ensure compliance with them
- Proven work experience as an Administrative Coordinator, Operations Administrator or similar role
- Hands-on experience with MS Office Suite (particularly MS Word and MS Excel)
- Familiarity with office equipment, like printers, copy and binding machines
- Basic math skills
- Solid time-management abilities with the ability to prioritize tasks
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge of office policies and procedures
- Problem-solving attitude with an eye for detail
- High school diploma; additional qualification in Office Administration is a plus
“The Mobile Sophisticate is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.”